Business & Technology
Accounting is the language of Business
In order to compete in today's fast-paced business world, the skills obtained through accounting courses will provide tomorrow's workers with the ability to succeed in a variety of settings.
Whether an individual desires to develop a small business (entrepreneurship) or work in the corporate world, whether the person desires to work as a paraprofessional or transfer to a four-year college/university, or whether the goal is to work in any area of business, accounting, finance, income taxes, or information systems, an accounting course is the beginning!
San Jose City College offers a number of accounting courses to help you reach your professional/personal goals. Check our links to see how you can
- Earn Accounting Certificates, or an AA/AS degree
- Transfer to a four year institution as an upper division student
- Take classes to prepare for the CPA Exam
- Meet the faculty who bring years of real-life work experience to the classroom
- Review class schedules for convenient times and locations
- Take an on-line Accounting course
- Serve your community and learn a valuable skill by volunteering to prepare income taxes for low-income people.