The Veterans program at San Jose City College is the liaison between veterans, or their dependents, and the Department of Veteran Affairs. Our goal is to provide Veteran students with services and resources to assist them as they embark on achieving their educational goals. In collaboration with various resources on campus and Veteran community organizations/resources, we promote success by assisting students to overcome social, academic, transfer, and/or personal challenges.
- Assist with a successful transition from Military to College
- Explain the Matriculation process for veterans
- Provide information about the GI-Bill benefits process
- Ensure required documentation and certifications of benefits are
processed in a timely manner
- Provide information regarding veteran students’ responsibilities in maintaining compliance with Federal Regulations and all Institutional Policies/Procedures
- Provide information about all benefits and resources available