The members of the Finance Committee will consist of the following positions:
- Three Administrators – Appointed by the College President
- Three Faculty – Appointed by Academic Senate
- Three Classified – Appointed by
- Three Students – Appointed by the Associated Student Council
- Chief Budget Officer (ex-officio)
* Each member serves on the committee for one full academic year at minimum, to ensure continuity throughout the resource allocation cycle.
* A quorum is defined as more than half of appointed members to the committee.
* The Finance Committee will elect a chair at the first meeting of each academic year.
* The Finance Committee reserves the right to replace members who fail to attend three consecutive committee meetings