High School Students (R-40):
- Submit an application via CCC Apply.
- Submit a complete Attendance Approval Form (R-40) including all necessary signatures and the specific course you are registering for.
- Schedule and take the Assessment test, and attend an orientation.
- Register for class in person only.
- Obtain a photo ID card (free). You will need this card for library and other services, and to receive ASB benefits.
*Per State regulations, all high school students are required to submit the R-40 form for each term of enrollment. Concurrently enrolled high school students may only take courses approved by their principals, which offer enrichment and are not available through their high schools.