​Below are a list of commonly used forms from Admissions & Records

Other forms can be found at the Admissions & Records Office (1st floor of the Student Center)

Refund Request form – see important dates for deadlines

Transcript Request form – see our Transcripts page for more details

Change of Status form – to update your contact information and major/program

Change of Residency form – to update your residency status

Pass/No Pass Petition – to change a grade optional class to Pass/No Pass

General Petition – to submit appeals for various matters

Overlapping Class form – for approval to register for two classes that have overlapping times

AB 540 Exemption form – to update status based on eligibility under AB540

Concurrent High School Enrollment (R-40) form – for current high school students taking courses at SJCC

SJCC Supporting Page
San Jose City College