Date : 02/28/2013
Company : Gatogi
Street Address :
City : Burlingame
State : CA
ZIP Code : 94010
Contact Person : Jessica Hsu
Website : http://www.gatogi.com
Phone : 650-488-4984
Salary : DOE
Days of Week : 5
Position Title : INTERNET RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE AND WAREHOUSE / SHIPPING CLERK Hours per Week : 35
Duties : We are an online retail store specializing in games, toys, and gifts. We are a small, family-owned company, located in Burlingame.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is eager to learn how an internet retail company operates, from sourcing the items to making every guest a return customer by providing truly exceptional customer service and consistently high quality items.
This person must have excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Because we are a small company, the person must be willing to take substantial responsibility with the overall maintenance of the company and its sales. This person must also be willing to support and assist other staff in the office and warehouse, including in the packing and shipping of sales orders.
The position is approximately 35 hours a week. The position has potential growth opportunities with expanding responsibilities within a family office. The position allows for some flexibility on schedule and hours worked each week. The position requires working in the sales office (40%) as well as packing orders in the warehouse (60%).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers via email, internet, and phone with questions on features/benefits of the merchandise, orders, and payment.
- Fulfill wholesale and online orders (collect, pack, and ship customer orders daily).
- Organize and manage inventory counts in warehouse.
- Contribute to selection of new items by working with international vendors to source merchandise.
- Perform general clerical duties, including, but not limited to, database entry, emailing, faxing, mailing, filing, and answering telephones.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Skills : Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer literacy required, including basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively. Past experience in customer service a plus.
- Good writing, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, scanners, calculators, copiers, and facsimile machines.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Reliable, trustworthy, responsible, and punctual.
- College education preferred.
- Must be computer literate and tech savvy.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization.
- Ability to work well alone and as part of a team.
How to Apply : Email: email@example.com Additional Info. : The position is open until filled.
We are an equal opportunity employer and company policies prohibit unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic information), sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.