Date : 5/14/2013
Company : Vision New America (a program of Asian Americans for Community Involvement - AACI) Street Address : 100 North Winchester Blvd.
Suite : 368
City : Santa Clara
State : CA
ZIP Code : 95050
Contact Person : Ken Wong
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.visionnewamerica.org Phone : 4082600116 Salary : unpaid internship Days of Week : negotiable Position Title : Program Intern Hours per Week : negotiable Duties : Vision New America (501(c)3 non-profit) aims to increase civic participation among underrepresented groups through our public policy internship programs, educational forums, and community events.
Seeking Position: Intern (unpaid)
If you are interested in building a diverse, professional network and looking for exposure to different government entities, this position may be for you!
- Help develop program and curriculum for summer trainings
- Assist in student instruction
- Develop and expand Alumni network
- Clerical office work
- Coordinate events with partnering offices
Qualifications / Skills : Qualifications:
- College student or graduate (preferably interested in public policy, education, social work, advocacy, and/or working with youth)
- Basic computer usage
- Competent facilitation skills
- Comfortable occasionally speaking in front of groups
- Knowledgeable in current events
- Multi-culturally competent
How to Apply : Please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com Additional Info. :