Date : 01/23/2013
Company : CALIFORNIA STAFFING SERVICE
Street Address : 363 El Camino Real
Suite : suite 210
City : South San Francisco
State : CA
ZIP Code : 94080
Contact Person : Rowena Flores
email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.
Phone : (650)872-7870
Salary : DOE
Days of Week :
Position Title : Preschool Teachers/Asst. Teachers/Aide Hours per Week :
Duties : MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM ALL FOLLOWING PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
1. Must be Able to Communicate Verbally and in Writing in English with Children, Center Director, Teachers, other school staff and Parents.
2. Must be able to Read Books, Sing and Teach Nursery songs and numbers to children.
3. Must be able to See, Hear and Respond to Children's Needs 4. Must be able to change diapers.
5. Must be Physically Fit and capable of Lifting Children at least 30-40 lbs., Squatting, Stooping, Sitting on the Floor, Running, Bending numerous times, Crouch to a Child's height, Must have the ability to move from seated position to standing position promptly to respond to any emergency situation.
6. Must be able to sustain a high level of energy.
Qualifications / Skills : Qualifications/Requirements:
1. Teachers with Child Development Master Teacher's Permit or Child Development Teacher's Permit.
2. Qualified Teacher with at least 24 ECE Units plus Infant Toddler Units.
3. Assistant Teachers with minimum of 6 ECE/Child Development Units.
4. Love to work with children. Applicant must be Reliable, Punctual and Dependable.
5. All qualified applicants must have an Active Fingerprint. Negative TB test result and physical exam. All these 3 requirements will be at your own expense.
6. Must be willing and able to travel minimum of 30-40 miles.
How to Apply : We are a staffing agency. Please call our office for additional information or apply on line at www.californiastaffingservice.com.
Additional Info. :