Campus Technology Support and Services (CTSS)
Campus Technology Support and Services (CTSS) helps you acquire and install all technology products. We also provide support and maintenance for all equipment in the classrooms, labs, staff offices and events on campus. This includes:
Desktops & laptops (PC & Mac)
Printers (networked and standalone)
Local Area Network (LAN)
Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN)
Audio and Video Systems (AV)
Projectors and Videoconferencing
For technical assistance, please call x6411, send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org, or enter a Work Request below. The Help Desk staff will log the problem description and route the work ticket to the appropriate technician. For frequently asked questions and common IT instructions for faculty and staff please visit the
EQUIPMENT CHECK OUT RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Only a staff/faculty member in one of the departments of San Jose City College to checkout any equipment.
2. San Jose City College Campus Technical Support & Services is not responsible for loss of data or other damage to files, video, and audio that may occur due to use of the media equipment or computer.
3. All data will be deleted from the computer upon its return. Should you wish to save your work, you must back up your files onto your own media.
1. Users must adhere to the terms and conditions outlined in licensing agreements including licensing grant restrictions, copyright restrictions, and transfer restrictions. For example, you may not copy software for personal use.
2. All equipment checked out is for Academic Use Only.
3. Users must adhere to acceptable use policies for uniform access computing as outlined by the SJECCD.
1. Users are responsible and liable for the equipment should it be lost or damaged beyond normal wear and tear while checked out. Should you permit others to use the equipment; you retain sole responsibility and liability. All equipment is insured, however, deductibles are substantial, and should insurance deny the claim to pay for the equipment, you shall bear the cost for full replacement or repair costs.
2. Users understand that if any equipment that is checked out is stolen or is suspected to be stolen, you must immediately notify the ITSS Department at (408) 270-6411 and/or
HelpDesk@sjeccd.edu. Users must also file a theft report with the SJCC Police Department. Equipment returned late will incur penalties and subject to consideration on your next request.
CTSS Work Order Request
General Education BuildingRoom GE 106
8:00 am - 7:00pm