Earn College Credit While You Work!
- Earn units toward DEGREE or TRANSFER
- Improve GRADE POINT AVERAGE
- Save TIME– No classroom time required
HOURS WORKED WEEKLY
Five (5) hours = one (1) unit
Ten (10) hours = two (2) units
Fifteen (15) hours = three (3) units
Twenty (20) hours = four (4) units
Twenty-five (25) hours = five (5) units
Thirty (30) hours = six (6) units
WORK EXPERIENCE class is in the SJCC Class Schedule.
- find the 5-digit class/section number in order to add the section.
- Match the number of hours you work to the number of college credits you want to earn this semester.
- Or send an email to Susie.Castaneda@sjcc.edu for assistance.