The first two official transcripts ordered at SJCC are free!

This does not apply to Rush requests which cost $10.00 each. 

Transcript Fees:

Regular Official: (7-10 working days to process): $4 per copy
Rush Official: (24-48 hours to process): $10 per copy

Regular Unofficial: $4 per copy

San Jose City College has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet.

(If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.)

Option 1:

Please click on the TranscriptPlus icon below to enter your order:

TranscriptsPlus logo

Note: Wherever possible, an electronic transcript will be sent to our college partners accepting these transcript formats. Others will be mailed.

Check the Status of Your Order

If you require assistance, please contact the Customer Service Department at 1-847-716-3005.

7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CST/CDT Mon-Thurs

7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CST/CDT Friday

Students may also print unofficial transcripts from MyWeb.

Option 2:

Transcripts may be ordered in Person at the Admissions and Records Office located at 2100 Moorpark Ave., SJ, CA 95128

Transcript Request form

Transcripts to be sent to certain colleges or universities may be sent electronically via eTranscriptCA.  A&R does not email or fax transcripts.

San Jose City College and Evergreen Valley College transcripts must be requested separately if you took classes at both colleges and want transcripts for classes taken at both colleges.

Transcripts from other post-secondary educational institutions may be required to establish a student's prerequisite for certain classes and/or to establish reading and writing levels prior to registering in certain courses. Students should file official transcripts with the college at the time of application for admission. Unofficial copies of transcripts or
grade reports may be used for counseling students into courses only.

Transcripts from all colleges attended are required of students who are candidates for AA, AA-T, AS, or AS-T degrees.  Both high school and college transcripts must be sent from the prior schools directly to A&R and will not be accepted from the student. Official transcripts become the property of the college and will not be returned or copied.



Contact Us

By Mail:

SJCC Admissions & Records

Attn: Transcripts

2100 Moorpark Ave.

San Jose, CA 95128

Phone: (408) 288-3700


Fax: (408) 298-1935

SJCC Supporting Page
San Jose City College