Skip to main contentSkip to footer content



The first two official transcripts ordered at SJCC are free!


Transcript Fees:

Order Days Cost
Official Transcripts 7 - 10 working days to process $4 per copy
Rush Official Transcripts 24 - 48 hours to process

$10 per copy

(rush orders do not apply to free transcripts)

Unofficial Transcripts   $4 per copy


SJCC ACCEPTS TRANSCRIPTS Orders over the Internet

Place your online transcript orders through Parchment, LLC.  

Pricing and instructions are provided on the Parchment website.  

Please click on the Parchment icon below to enter your order: 


To check the status of your order, log into your Parchment account and click on the ORDERS tab in the upper right corner. You will be able to view and track orders placed from there.  

Note: Wherever possible, an electronic transcript will be sent to our college partners accepting these transcript formats. Others will be mailed.

Students may email, submit in person, fax or mail signed official transcript requests to:

San José City College 
Office of Admissions and Records
Attention: Transcript Request
2100 Moorpark Avenue
San José, CA 95128
FAX: 408-298-1935

Transcript Request Form


Transcripts from Other Colleges

Students must submit official (sealed) transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges or universities attended to the Admissions and Records office to meet requirements of degrees, certificate of achievements, and general education certification. Official transcripts should be submitted prior to submitting graduation petitions and certification requests.

Transcripts from other post-secondary educational institutions may be required to establish a student's prerequisite for certain classes and/or to establish reading and writing levels prior to registering in certain courses. Students should file official transcripts with the college at the time of application for admission. Unofficial copies of transcripts or
grade reports may be used for counseling students into courses only.

Transcripts from all colleges attended are required of students who are candidates for AA, AA-T, AS, or AS-T degrees.  Both high school and college transcripts must be sent from the prior schools directly to A&R and will not be accepted from the student. Official transcripts become the property of the college and will not be returned or copied.