Campus Technology Support and Services (CTSS)
Campus Technology Support and Services (CTSS) supports students, staff, and faculty at San Jose City College. CTSS can assist you with software and equipment requests, repair or work requests, video conference requests, and assistance with your webpage. The CTSS Department uses a work order system to address the technical needs of the college.
CTSS is located in GE 106 and operates Monday through Thursday 8:00am to 7:00pm and Fridays, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Campus Technology Support and Services (CTSS) helps you acquire and install all technology products. We also provide support and maintenance for all equipment in the classrooms, labs, staff offices and events on campus. This includes:
Desktops & laptops (PC & Mac)
Printers (networked and standalone)
Local Area Network (LAN)
Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN)
Audio and Video Systems (AV)
Projectors and Videoconferencing
For technical assistance, please call x6411, send an email to ITSS.Helpdesk@sjeccd.edu, or enter a Work Request below. The Help Desk staff will log the problem description and route the work ticket to the appropriate technician. For frequently asked questions and common IT instructions for faculty and staff please visit the
EQUIPMENT CHECK OUT RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Only a staff/faculty member in one of the departments of San Jose City College to checkout any equipment.2. Equipment Lending Policy and Agreement
3. San Jose City College Campus Technical Support & Services is not responsible for loss of data or other damage to files, video, and audio that may occur due to use of the media equipment or computer.
4. All data will be deleted from the computer upon its return. Should you wish to save your work, you must back up your files onto your own media.
1. Users must adhere to the terms and conditions outlined in licensing agreements including licensing grant restrictions, copyright restrictions, and transfer restrictions. For example, you may not copy software for personal use.
2. All equipment checked out is for Academic Use Only.
3. Users must adhere to acceptable use policies for uniform access computing as outlined by the SJECCD.
1. Users are responsible and liable for the equipment should it be lost or damaged beyond normal wear and tear while checked out. Should you permit others to use the equipment; you retain sole responsibility and liability. All equipment is insured, however, deductibles are substantial, and should insurance deny the claim to pay for the equipment, you shall bear the cost for full replacement or repair costs.
2. Users understand that if any equipment that is checked out is stolen or is suspected to be stolen, you must immediately notify the ITSS Department at (408) 270-6411 and/or
HelpDesk@sjeccd.edu. Users must also file a theft report with the SJCC Police Department. Equipment returned late will incur penalties and subject to consideration on your next request.
CTSS Work Order Request
On December 17, 2018, ITSS will launch our new ITSS Help Desk portal,
https://services.sjeccd.edu/tdclient/home, powered by TeamDynamix. As part of our self-service strategy, we are replacing our 18-year-old ticketing system with a new Help Desk ticketing system that provides multiple ways to interact, including self-service. Formsite has been discontinued to submit Help Desk requests.
To access the ITSS Help Desk portal, go to,
https://services.sjeccd.edu/tdclient/home, and login with your District email address and password, and then choose Submit an IT Request.
The ITSS Help Desk email address has changed to
ITSS.firstname.lastname@example.org, however, the current email address will automatically route to the new system.
Instructions on how to log in to ITSS Help Desk portal may be found here:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this new service, please contact the Help Desk at 408-270-6411 or email
Campus Technology Support and Support Services
Facilities and Operations
General Education BuildingRoom GE 106
8:00 am - 7:00pm